with Paul Spicer
23rd – 29th July 2017
Abbey Dore Week – Exhibition 23rd – 29th July 2017
A feast of visual art complements the musical activities of the week, providing an array of unique, wide ranging and varied styles of artworks.
The multi-media exhibition takes place in the South Aisle and turns the whole event into a mini Arts Festival.
The exhibition will be open daily between 9.30 am and 6.00 pm and admission is free.
We are looking forward to welcoming The Herefordshire Guild of Craftsmen this July in Abbey Dore. Members of the Guild will be putting on a multi-media exhibition in the South Aisle, making a really wonderful contribution to our Arts Festival week.
- Megan Arnold – Jeweller and silversmith
- Karie-Anne Cooper – Artist in pastels
- Emma Baker-Jones – Leatherworker
- Angela Thoo – Metalwork and jewellery
- Rachel Padley – Ceramics
- Frankie Martin – Hand-carved wooden mirrors
- Sue Kilby – Jeweller
- Mariana Pavlova – Fused glass maker
- Kim Davis – Woodturner
- Becci Meakins & Rich Hamblin – Fused & slumped glass maker
- Ken Gilbert – Shaker boxes and ornamental turned wooden boxes
- Barbara Bromhead-Wragg – Photographer (guest)
- Maggie Davis – Mixed media artist (guest)
Seven of the exhibitors will be giving demonstrations of their work during the week. There will be an opportunity for course members to try out some of the techniques and skills and actually make a finished item.